Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kids and Naps

Wow! Time flies. My kids are already up from their nap and I have not done much of anything I needed to do. Does this ever happen to you? My children are 1 and 2years old. About 2 months ago they started going down for their nap around 12pm vs. 2pm. This makes for a very crazy afternoon. My 2 almost 3 year old has often not even slept. Which if I look at the bright side, this means he will go to bed by 7pm and sleep til at least 7:30am tomorrow. But I do encounter a "witching hour" aroudn 5pm. I guess there are two sides to every coin. On the one hand, I do enjoy some time to myself in the afternoon but hey the evening is good too! I guess I should just be grateful they nap at all or at least stay still and quiet for a period of time. :) more on napping and routines later.

No comments: