Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Zeke!


Happy 3rd Birthday to my sweet Zeke!! Today is my little boy's 3rd birthday. 3 years ago today I was in labor for the first time. I had everything prepared and I anxiously awaited the arrival of our second (I didn't give birth to our first) son! He has filled our lives with joy ever since. He is so considerate, sweet, loving, active, happy, busy, creative, funny, cute, smart and a joy to be around. Right now he is playing happily with his new Thomas & Toby train. He has been playing with them since 8 this morning. Great gift! As I know he is still young I am realizing more and more every day that he grows up every day. He learns new things, good and bad. He has new feelings and emotions, good and bad. I pray that he always has an open mind and an open heart. That he is always loving and full of zeal for life. That he learns from his mistakes and is always comfortable confiding in and talking to Mike and I. He knows that God lives in his heart and we pray that God will keep folly far far away!! I love my little boy. He is the apple of my eye and I enjoy spending my days with him. Thank you God & Mike for allowing me to stay home with my 2 sweeties. No matter how hard it is the blessing is much greater! Happy Birthday Zeke! Mommy, Daddy, Brandon & Abi love you!

No comments: