Monday, January 18, 2010

More Funny things Zeke says

Last night Zeke and I had a conversation about pottying in the potty. Here is how it went.

Mom - Zeke do you need to go potty? (I know I should have just taken him to the potty and had him sit there)

Zeke - No

Mom - Are you going to wear diapers forever?

Zeke - Yes

Mom - Who is going to change them?

Zeke - Katie (katie is a sweet girl who has kept the kids for me)

I am so grateful that he is not planning on me changing his diapers. I am hoping to get him consistantly potty trained this week. We have been working on this for what seems like forever. He will do really good and then have several accidents in one day. I believe that he is capable and just needs the practice so my thought is if I am consistant and take him to potty several times per day he will "get it". Pray for us please!!

No comments: