Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FREE Books

Books, Books and more Books. We love them in my house. I am running a special on Usborne Books right now. For every purchase I am giving away a FREE book. All you have to do is go to mymommystayshome and check out the wonderful books of Usborne Books & More. They are educational and fun. They are made very well and are very cost effective. They have over 1300 titles and 80% are under $10. If you would like to order online, go to mymommystayshome then click on my name (Angela Adams) on the right hand side of the page. You can place your order there or you can contact me via email at mikeswife2004@hotmail.com to order directly.

* If you think you would like to host your own book party and earn lots of Free Books, let me know via email.

Thanks!!!

No comments: