Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Birthday Present from my Sister!

For my birthday this year my sister gave me a night away in Sundance Square in Fort Worth!  We had so much fun!  We stayed in a hotel. 
Had dinner downtown in Sundance Square.  After dinner we walked around, then got back to the hotel so we could swim and watch some TV!
On Sunday morning we woke up, had yummy breakfast at the hotel and then went to the Omni hotel for our Spa day!  Here we are in our robes!
We both got massages and facials!  It was so much fun.  There was even Cucumber Water in the lounge!  After the Spa we had lunch at the Corner Bakery and visited a few shops. 
In one shop there was a display of all things Dr. Pepper.  Dr Pepper Jelly beans, Dr Pepper Cake and Icing, even Dr. Pepper Beef Jerky.  It was just so neat!

What a special birthday this was!  We have decided to make this an annual trip!  Thanks Tosh for such a special time!!  I love you!

No comments: