Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Free Aveda Products for your Birthday

Do you like FREE stuff?  I do.  Last year I signed up to receive a few freebies from Aveda.  Aveda is a line of hair and skin products.  I was introduced to Aveda several years ago and have loved the products ever since.  Although they are way expensive so I never buy them.  Since signing up for freebies I get postcards in the mail for free samples of products (about 3-5 per year).  Also on my birthday I get a postcard for a Free full size Personal Blends purfume or body care product.  You choose the scent essential oil.  This is a $25 product.  For FREE!!!  Happy Birthday to me!  Last year i got massage oil, which I use in my baths to make them oh so spa like!  Not sure what I will get this year, maybe a perfume!  

If you want to sign up, go to http://www.avedabday.com/!

Enjoy!

No comments: