Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Decorations

I was beginning to decorate my home for Christmas this year and thought I would post a few pics. Last year I started a tradition of purchasing picture frame ornaments and framing a picture of each family member each year. So we put up the tree. Put on the lights. Added our picture frame ornaments from last year (I haven't bought any this year). Then Zeke and I made the rings out of construction paper. He was so good at helping me with the tape. I also purchased a Window cling thing of the nativity scene for our front window. I am going to hang blue lights there also. I am also planning to make an angel topper for the tree out of construction paper. It is amazing what you can do with things you have around the house. I am posting a couple of pictures from this morning and will post a few more when we finish. (we have to go out and get an extension cord to finish!) One pic is of Zeke and his car. We made a wreath for his car! I thought it was too cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos..! I can't wait to see your Christmas decorations.