Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day 2 - No Media

I made it to Starbucks this morning! Abi woke me up around 5:30am so after feeding her I was dressed and off to Starbucks. I got my Nonfat Caramel Machiato and found me a very quite corner and spend some awesome time studying the Word of God! I have been drawn to several passages in Proverbs. I continued to meditate on Proverbs 31:12. I have had much energy and patience today. I made a to do list this morning and accomplished more than 3/4 of it. I also had time to make pizza for lunch and run a couple of errands this afternoon. It is amazing to me how diligently changing one area of your life affects all the other areas.

I struggle with not reading other blogs, etc when I am online blogging. I have been checking Craigslist, etc for gifts for Christmas and ordering pictures, etc. I want to be more diligent to only get online to blog.

I will be back tomorrow with another day of No media!

No comments: