Friday, January 21, 2011

Homemade Pizza (Frugal Friday)


We love Pizza!!  For a while we had pizza every Friday night.  Sometimes it was take out.  Papa Johns is our favorite.  Sometimes it would be frozen.  Now, we make Homemade.  We often get day old bread from Jimmy John's (they sell it for 50 cents per loaf) and top with a variety of toppings.  Chicken, Spinach and Feta Cheese is a favorite.  I also have been known to make my own pizza crust and then top with Sauce, Pepperoni and Cheese.  The nice thing about homemade pizza is you can pretty much make it with whatever  toppings you have in the fridge.  I usually use leftover sauce from when we have spaghetti.  I use just enough cheese.  And there you have it a wonderful meal for very little moolah!! 

How do you save money??

I am linked up to Frugal Friday!

No comments: